Ethical Hacking Workshop
Ethical Hacking Seminars
We do Ethical Hacking workshop in india, we have number of certified professional and experts with years of experience who can teach you ethical hacking, network security and web application penetration testing.We provide training classes on all aspects of Information Security, like vulnerability assessment & exploitation, ethical hacking, information security risk management, social engineering and many more.
Introduction: Ethical Hacking and Information security today is the need of the hour. Every company, corporate, office, school, college or hospital has confidential databases and the increase in the number of black hat hackers poses serious threats to their confidential databases. We know how important secret information of different companies is and in order to provide them complete security, there is a huge demand for “ethical hackers”. DICC Institute therefore, launched “ethical hacking and information security workshop program” for students of colleges and schools, so they be able to understand the concept and choose ethical hacking as their career option..
About Ethical Hacking and Information Security Workshops, Seminars and Corporate Training:
DICC INSTITUTE is proud to announce that it is now directly conducting workshops, seminars and corporate training for Ethical Hacking, Information Security, Penetration Testing, Web Application Security, and forensics trainings etc all over India and across the Globe. You can contact us for organizing workshops, seminars and corporate training throughout India and we are also organizing International workshops. We have just finished up several Ethical Hacking workshops in India and there are few others pending Ethical Hacking workshops as well that are scheduled in the coming months of 2015. We do have certified and expert faculties of Ethical Hacking who do have years of experience in handling lots of ethical hacking projects. We are targeting the major states and cities of India for Ethical Hacking workshops including Mumbai, Bangalore, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Gujarat, Pune, Lucknow, Haryana, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, etc.
How long will the workshops and Corporate Training last?
The duration of the workshop depends on the number of topics covered during the ethical hacking workshop. The average time duration for the workshops that we conduct so far would be of 2 to 3 days.
- Full-day (7 hours lecture with three breaks of minimum 15 minutes each).
- Half-day (3.5 hours lecture with one break of 15 to 20 minute).
There would be a question and answers session also after the lecture delivered by our trainer and students can pose direct questions from our trainers about their queries. The duration for the question and answer session would be of 1 to 1.30 hour in the last session.
Who can participate in Workshops and Corporate Training?
Anyone who has pre-registered for the workshop and has paid at least paid the registration amount for the workshop. A maximum of 200 participants are allowed during the workshop and minimum of 10 students or participants are required to get eligible for the workshop. Therefore we request the concerned authorities like colleges or schools to contact us only if they collect at least 10 students or more.
Equipment Required for Workshop and Corporate Training
In order to interact with the students we need a projector, computer, internet, speaker microphones, white board, marker and a volunteer to assist our trainer during the lecture.
Topics to be covered during the Ethical Hacking workshop
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Information Gathering
- Module 03: Google Database Hacking
- Module 04: Operating System Hacking & Security
- Module 05: Hacking By Trojans and Backdoor
- Module 06: Sniffer & Key loggers, Spywares
- Module 07: Analysis : Virus, Worms & Spywares Etc
- Module 08: Hacking Email Accounts
- Module 09: Data Hiding Techniques
- Module 10: Hiding Identity
- Module 11: Proxy Server & Virtual Private Network (VPN) Technology
- Module 12: Hacking By USB & Live Devices
- Module 13: Denial-of-Service Attack
- Module 14: Honey Pots
- Module 15: Social Engineering
- Module 16: Mobile Hacking
- Module 17: Credit Card Frauds & Cases
- Module 18: Website & Database Hacking Attacks
- Module 19: Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 20: Wi-Fi Hacking & Countermeasures
Certification and Study Material:
We will provide the certification of participation and also the study material to each student including books, DVD’s, and software kit.
E-Copy of Certificate:
Charges for the workshop:
The charges of the workshops or seminars may differ according to the location and course content and duration of the workshop but we normally charge as follows for 2-3 days workshop if you do have more than 10 participants in the workshop or seminar:
Request a Quote for Charges of the Workshops, Seminars and Corporate Training.
What Else we Require?
Apart from the training charges, we also require the concerned authorities such as colleges or schools to arrange a comfortable place for our trainer, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and conveyance charges.
Workshops and Seminars Conducted by Delhi Institute of Computer Courses so far:
- Workshop at Subharti University, Meerut in March 2011
- Workshop at FMS, Delhi University, South Campus in September 2011
- Workshop at KN Modi College, Modi Nagar, in December 2012
- Workshop at NIIT JALANDHAR in March 2012
- Workshop at IIT GUWAHATI in OCTOBER 2012
- Workshop at VIGNAN UNIVERSITY in November 2012
- Workshop at VIJAYWARA in Dec.2012
- Workshop at SASTRA UNIVERSITY in March 2013
- Workshop at THANJAVUR, TAMIL NADU Feb.2013
- Workshop in Delhi @ Reliance Money Capital in Dec. 2013
- Workshop at Punjab Technical University in March 2014
- Workshop at Dubai in March 2015.
Apart from the above mentioned workshops, DICC INSTITUTE has also conducted several seminars and give guest lectures on various subjects of their expertise including technical and stock analysis, Ethical Hacking, ethical hacking and information security, web designing and development, PHP and also conducted seminars and workshops for Android development.