Objective of Hacking Summer Training at DICCDelhi Institute of computer courses (DICC) brings unique training sessions during summer vacations, specifically designed for the students who are looking to enhance their technical skills. The distinctiveness of this summer training lies in its wide variety of professional courses suiting to the interests of different individuals in different categories. DICC has taken upon itself to fill the gap between the Industry experts and students' skill-set, without compromising to practical and theoretical aspects. The summer training is aiming at nourishing the skills of the students that would make them competent to match the professional needs and demands.
Topics Covered During the Ethical Hacking Boot Camp
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Information Gathering
- Module 03: Google Database Hacking
- Module 04: Operating System Hacking & Security
- Module 05: Hacking By Trojans and Backdoor
- Module 06: Sniffer & Key loggers, Spywares
- Module 07: Analysis : Virus, Worms & Spywares Etc
- Module 08: Hacking Email Accounts
- Module 09: Data Hiding Techniques
- Module 10: Hiding Identity
- Module 11: Proxy Server & Virtual Private Network (VPN) Technology
- Module 12: Hacking By USB & Live Devices
- Module 13: Denial-of-Service Attack
- Module 14: Honey Pots
- Module 15: Social Engineering
- Module 16: Mobile Hacking
- Module 17: Credit Card Frauds & Cases
- Module 18: Website & Database Hacking Attacks
- Module 19: Penetration Testing & Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 20: Wi-Fi Hacking & Countermeasures
Who Could Attend?
- College students looking for careers in Information Security. - Group or Individual having interest in Security and Hacking. - Educational Faculties & Staff members or IT Professionals, Students pursuing B.Tech, Network Security professionals or students from any stream can join the training program.
Program Benefits & Highlights
- Learn & communicate with famous industry professionals.
- Practical Experience on Latest Hacking software & Tools.
- Practical experience of various case studies
- FREE - Study Material prepared by Hacking Experts.
- FREE - Software Toolkit.
Special Discount on Group Registration
- 5%. Discount on a group of 5 students:
- 10% discount on a group of more than 10 students.
Batches - 1 May 2012 - 2 June 2012
- 21 May 2012 - 23 June 2012
- 4 June 2012 - 7 July 2012
- 25 June 2012 - 28 July 2012
- 9 July 2012 - 3 August 2012
Delhi Institute of Computer Courses S-556,1st Floor, Shakarpur school block, Near Laxmi Nagar Metro Station, Delhi.- For More Information: Contact: 011-22486966, 9313235691, 9210640422 Mail: email@example.com